Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Thursday, June 15, 2006 @ 11:35:00 AM

yesterday go gleneagle hospital see my cousin,XINGTONG!
she jus had her operation...
is not tad major one but it seems very painful...
but she still always so CHEERFUL AND INDEPENDENT...
we going to shop until siao one day after u recover,ok?...
i will broke after shopping with u ah!!!
but is ok la...we long time never SPENT SO MUCH MONEY TOGETHER LE!!!
and of cos take fotos together also=)...

at night go 299 basketball court find LESTER,OSCAR,WINGTONG AND JIANLE...
wad the hell???...i will never forget how tad OSCAR SHOUT AT ME!!!
bleah!!!
and how tad WINGTONG?!arghhhhh!!!

today JIALE shld be back from camp le bahs...lol
I MISS HER SNORING BUT SHE NOT AROUND I CAN HAVE MORE PILLOWS AND TWO BLANKETS!!!
AND NO ONE FIGHT WITH ME FOR COMPUTER!!!AND I CAN USE HER THINGS WITHOUT SHE KNOWING!!!...HEEHEE...SHH!!!...but still i miss her sia...HUIMIN also...

remember i am jus a girl and i hate LIES AN EMPTY PROMISES!!!