Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Sunday, October 25, 2009 @ 10:35:00 PM
100 facts about me


1) I don't feel that I'm blur.

2) I like buffets alot, any kinds of buffets bcos I am totally a glutton!

3) I like the colour pink, ever since many years ago. I even had my everything pink when I was Sec 2. I even wore pink shirt with pink bottom carrying a pink bag. isnt that cool? hahaha.

4) I have a lil mole under my chin which everyone likes to tease about, even my sec school vice-principal. -.-

5) Shopping is my ecstasy, totally. It really cheer me up!

6) I like to wear shorts rather than jeans, Singapore so hot, wear jeans will only make me sweat!

7) I have crooked arms which makes my friends worried about my health.

8) I have an English name, but I nvr use it in school but I used it at work bcos got angmohs.They pronounce my chinese name is darm darm funny. ZAI-EEE.

9) I will nvr be out of the house without my concealer and eyeliner on.

10) Ppl think that my dracula teeth are cute, but I DON'T THINK SO. It makes me feel ugly.

11) I have phobia with cats, insects, darkness, theme parks and horror movies.

12) Since young, I love the cooking toy sets. Now, I love cooking but I dont cook well.

13) La Bi Xiao Xin, me love.

14) Babies and Kids are cute.

15) I prefer an outstanding wedding rather than an expensive wedding.

16) Fifi, my another love.

17) All my exs and current bf had unique names.

18) I feel hungry easily, even potato can't stand me.

19) When I was very young, I hope I can be shorter. I dun like relatives saying me very tall, bcos it makes me feel like a man! Okay, weird thinking.

20) I hate to eat papaya, bcos I think it taste like shit.

21) I love surprises! Surprises make me happy.

22) I don't like replying tags in my blog bcos it makes me feel that I'm talking to myself. So i will either reply the person on fb or their blog.

23) I blog bcos I'm afraid that I will lose memories one day. o.o

24) I dun really care what other ppl think abt me, I only care what my close friends and family think about me.

25) I have very very dark eye circles.

26) I sleepwalked and fainted before.

27) Please get your facts about me right before you bitch about me, bcos I can prove you wrong.

28) I turned a year older when every 28th June arrived!

29) I dreamt about WW2 before.

30) I used to have more guyfriends than girlfriends, now I have more girlfriends than guyfriends!

31) I love GSS and discounts, it makes me feel that I had earned a profit!

32) I can laugh even when I'm angry. tsk.

33) Sharing an ice-cream cone is disgusting, i'm fine with sharing ice-cream that is in a cup.

34) I get pissed when people forced me to do someth and demand a valid-to-them explanation if I don't.

35) I really hate people who fucking blame me that I din turned up bcos of my bf bcos they fucking think that my bf is the reason of me not turning up for the meet up.

36) My signs of having periods - ulcers.

37) Takes more than an hour to make myself prepared before I go out.

38) Aimed to held 21st birthday bash at fullerton hotel. (O_O)

39) Doesnt want potato to go for NS so soon. ):

40) I cried alot when I'm watching touching movies, though I think it look kinda stupid looking at your laptop screen crying.

41) I'm very emotional. V-E-R-Y!

42) I can be really very ki siao at times, when I dont even know wad I doing.

43) Sometimes I also dun understand wad I talking.

44) I will nvr win in a debate, bcos I always lose when arguing with someone.

45) I can talk in sense sometimes, but I also can talk rubbishly.

46) I will be very very down if a pimple starts to grow on my face.

47) I think alot, women are thinkers. I agree to it ttm!

48) I seriously cant let my mind blank, I dun think it's blank before, there's always someth I'm thinking abt.

49) I think it sucks big time when I have a bad hair day. I rather stay at home.

50) More or less, I think appearance is kinda important.

51) I love fairytales, I wish there could be more.

52) I'm a dog-lover.

53) I cant sleep well if I din said goodnight to potato. Its becoming a habit.

54) I care for people who worth caring for.

55) I want to try to bake cake and decorate the cake with love.

56) I talk like an indian sometimes.

57) Stomach will start to ache after a meal which makes Jiale and Potato to make sure that I don't eat till full.

58) Jiale and Potato always have one common qns to ask me after my meal, NI YAO QU CHE SHUO LE HUH?!

59) So thats why I think my intestines are straight.

60) I think dolls are rather scary but I like soft toys much much.

61) I like to cook with potato with wadever is in the fridge for dinner!

62) Counted the steps to potato's house before, 904 steps.

63) I had been an active basketball player for few months. FEW MTHS!

64) I think I look horrible in the past.

65) but still I dont think I look very pretty now.

66) Its just a better image.

67) I can be very pessimistic at times.

68) I rather hand-washed my own clothes rather than using washing machine, bcos it always expand my clothes!

69) Everytime when I'm sad, I think abt eating ice-cream rather than calling potato to cheer me up.

70) I feel fortunate to be born in this family, for having such lovely parents, caring grandma, and not forgetting cousin Diane for always doting me. I feel that they are sure always be the one there for me whenever I need them.

71) I think my relationship with both paternal and maternal sides's cousins are considered quite good, bcos what I heard from friends, they nvr met some of their cousins before or just met once a year. O_O Omg.

72) I really love the gathering at my grandma's hse which will sure happen once a month, I definitely don't wanna give it a miss bcos I will really miss grandma's food and aunt's tom yam soup plus the fun with cousins!

73) Also, going to ahma's house at Malaysia is always so enjoyable to me. I can shop for cheap stuffs ,ah ma and aunt's food is super delicious, not forgetting catching up with cousin XingTong and play with the lil cousins!

74) I love to irritate ppl at times especially Jiale and Potato!

75) I like to grumble, even to a small matter.

76) I think I'm naggy at times.

77) Sometimes, potato teaches me how to make-up and do my hair.

78) Therefore, he's my 'image consultant'.

79) I get dizzy easily, even when I saw sea cucumber or pig trotters. (I DUNNO WHY)

80) I can nvr read in a car, bcos I will get car sick, and the feeling is darm awful.

81) I prefer fish than chicken.

82) I read my blog archives, bcos I think it reminds me of how I have been through certain memories and how I had grown up.

83) I hate 'FAKE' people.

84) I like floral and checkered patterns.

85) I hate those gruesome movies, I think its too perverted. O_O"

86) but I love to watch comedy romance movies.

87) I can be very flexible,twisting my arms.

88) I dun like rainy days, bcos it reminds me of bad memories.

89) I love friends gathering, with all the fun and updates abt each other's life.

90) I love to gossip with Shuzhen!

91) Lixin, someone who I always turned to when I'm facing probs or when I'm rather down.

92) I read dieting books and websites, sometimes they can really be very useful.

93) I watched videos at youtube for make-up tips.

94) I sleep with many pillows, bcos I think it's cozy.

95) I can nvr sleep without covered with blanket, I feel insecured.

96) I prefer colourful soft gummies rather than hard candies.

97) I still think that I should lose more weight.

98) I'm attracted to colours.

99) I like sunflowers rather than roses.

100)Last but not least, I LOVE EUSEBIUS! ♥♥♥


That's all about me,will update if I find out more! ;D hahaha. It took me a week to complete! tsk.