Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Thursday, October 11, 2007 @ 2:32:00 PM

every THURSDAY i will be going to POTATO's school to fetch him home.
but today instead of going home,we going kovan bcos POTATO is looking for job around kovan. hees.

today i feel like PON-ing. but den,i still did not pon cos i'm GOOD GIRL. (:
good girl dun pon class. (: hhaas.

MY COMPUTING FACI LOOK LIKE EINSTEIN. =X

yesterday night my mood was not good and i lose my temper on POTATO.
i'm really sorry for doing tad. maybe i'm really having moodswing when periods come but is really hard to control my mood. ):
i even tried to find excuses to make myself angry with him. shit me.
and still,POTATO IS ALWAYS POTATO.
as usual,he tried his best to cheer me up.

POTATO, I CANT PROMISE YOU I WONT THROW MY TEMPER ON YOU BUT I WILL PROMISE YOU I WLL TRY MY BEST NOT TO THROW MY TEMPER ON YOU. (:

moreover,i accidentally hit POTATO several times ACCIDENTALLY!
SORRY POTATO!
YOU STILL LOVE ME RIGHT? (: