Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @ 12:18:00 PM
the day on MRT yesterday,i left early after presentation to POTATO's school. firstly,I was suppose to take MRT to Jurong East. however,I took the opp MRT and i took a long time to realise that i took the wrong line. i dropped down at Sembawang. I called POTATO and told him i took the wrong train. so initially,he told me to meet him at Yew Tee den after he told me to meet him at Jurong East. so i followed wad he said. after a while,he called me and ask me where am I? I told him i was on the way to Jurong East. AND HE ASK ME,"NOT YEW TEE MEH?" faint* and he was on another train to Yew Tee. i look at the map and i told him i meet him at bukit batok. we can take bus 87 home. he agree. so i get down at bukit batok. eventually,i mistaken bukit batok as bedok and thought there was bus 87 which can bring us to sengkang. and this BLUR KING also mistaken bukit batok as bedok too. peng* i left school at 2.45 and was able to meet him at 4.30. so we went to Jurong East took train to Outram and finally to Sengkang. I cant believe we were wasting our time "playing" MRT. anw,russell peters was darm hilarious. PEE A MAN! must watch! |