Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Wednesday, January 30, 2008 @ 10:38:00 PM

i'm bored so i came to blog.
I'M BORED! i was always looking forward for today BUT potato had to go for work at the very last min. from 8pm to 12am. my heart jus sank down right to the bottom. i thought we could finally have time for each other but still i have to wait for another day and probably is tmr. it's DAYS since i last went out with potato. even a walk in a shopping mall is always a rush.

sigh.

yesterday,after school,i had sakae suki sushi buffet and i was eating like a P-I-G.
seriously, i cant resist SUSHI. and is SUSHI BUFFET.
sushi jus stuffed into my mouth one by one. woooos!
and i admit i'm greedy. =x

and i jus bought this online top. BLACK. 18 bucks.

and furthermore,i jus gonna bought another tee which i gonna wear on...HEH HEH HEH!
SECRET! =x

when it comes to clothes,i will nvr be contented! ha!

anw,NOW I MISSING POTATO. )=