Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Thursday, October 02, 2008 @ 9:29:00 PM
Sometimes...

Sometimes I can be very independent, sometimes I can rely on you alot.
Sometimes I cant be bothered about you, sometimes I cant stop worrying about you.
Sometimes I can be your perfect lady, sometimes I can be your jerk ass.
Sometimes I can be very proud of you, sometimes I can be very disappointed with you.
Sometimes I can be very thoughtful, sometimes I can be very selfish.
Sometimes I doesnt care much about you, sometimes I can be very naggy.

Sometimes you can be very sweet with words, sometimes you can throw your temper at me.
Sometimes you can be my perfect guy, sometimes you can be my jerk ass.
Sometimes you can make me feel i'm number 1 in your heart, sometimes you can make me feel i'm number 2 because your games took over my place.
Sometimes you think of me, sometimes you think about your games more than me.
Sometimes you doesnt care much about me, sometimes you can be very naggy.
Sometimes you cant be bothered about me, sometimes you cant stop worrying about me.

all the ups and downs,
let's be strong,baby.