Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 10:58:00 PM
sick again! Nowadays i'm kinda super sick. I was coughing and coughing. Just now in class, in bus, everywhere, I was coughing. So embarrassing. Imagine faci teaching and you're there keep coughing. -.- My flu still wasnt getting any better yet. At least my throat doesnt hurt alr. phewww! Potato really treat me like small kid. He wants me to sleep b4 12am and no cold drinks. hahaha. Jiale(26nov) and Twins(30nov)' bdaes coming. Bbq(29nov) coming. I hope i'll get better by then. :D (But i dun think so. ): ) In another 3 weeks, I gonna have 3 weeks holidays. Yippee! hahaha. CHRISTMAS! Start to save money! :D I want to make cupcakes! :D I want to eat turkey! :D I want my christmas wishes! :D I want want want! :D :D :D friends & potato, jiayou for your mst! ^^ |