Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Saturday, December 20, 2008 @ 11:01:00 PM
Money money money! $$$!

Yesterday went sing k with v6. And unexpectedly, Katelyn(Tinghui) was sick. ):
But we still goes on and had fun without her. It's been quite long since Katelyn joined us for outing. ): hope she will be around in the next outing! woohoo! :D

and another unexpectedly, Quarrelled with potato. -.-
But in the end, we still walked hand in hand to my house. :D
I think he's very tired yesterday, he's snoring and dro---oling when he's sleeping. -.-

tmr shopping with DC girls! I dun even know I will be spending on anyth bcos the way I'm spending recently was too horrible. Gonna control! :D
Simply just love my mum,she's still giving me allowance during holiday. :D :D :D
woohoo!

I love Cousin Diane too. secret! shh! :p