Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 1:50:00 PM
shopping kills. ![]() A lil updates. OMG. This few weekends, i was shopping and shopping and shopping. Shop until i'm so sick of it nowww. Yesterday managed to buy everyth that I wanted. Pretty good! :D i think i went far east more than 10 times last 4 weeks. -.- walked round and round with either sis and cousins or potato or frens. Bugis street was really chaotic on weekends. we were like sardines in a can! Shall go there on this coming wed and fri. tsk. Whatever it is, I think i really spent too much (according to potato and lix). How can i resist ljshops??? I think half of the clothes i bought are from ljshops. O.O" & potato only bought two tops only. he's kinda sad with his short hair nowww. who ask him dun wan listen to me?!?!?! LOL! watched 'bedtime stories' with potato last wed! more nice movies,pls! :D |