Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 10:38:00 PM
Fifi & Yoyo

Just came back from grandma house and had a very sumptuous dinner. Always can't resist to eat alot at grandma's house. ;D

So before going grandma house, met yanjing and the rest of the organising communitee to the Bottle Tree Park. O ya, now was in the organising communitee for children camp. ;D

The pictures taken:-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Bottle Tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket
cows without horns. -.-

Photobucket

After Bottle Tree Park, we went to Cousin Diane's house to see the new dog. & SURPRISINGLY, IT'S A REALLY VERY CUTE PUPPY WHICH IS ONLY TWO MONTHS OLD! ;D
Cousin Diane named the new dog, Fifi. Indeed a very dumb boy. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cousin Diane and Fifi. ;D

Photobucket
Cousin Diane and Yoyo! ;D


Another good news, Cousin Diane actually asked me if I want Fifi and obviously I want! But then, he's only two months old so shall let Cousin Diane to take care for another two months first. Well, still considering. Fifi is so obedient! Cousin Diane told me that on the very first day that she bring Fifi home, he could even pee and shit on the newspaper on his own. Can you imagine a two months old dog actually doesnt need to train to pee and shit on newspaper? ;D Fifi is really cute on everything he's doing. I quite like Fifi although I still miss Wesly alot alot. ;D
Afterall, Wesly alr has his owner. ):

On another side, I'm wondering if I could really committed taking care of Fifi. ):

Photobucket
Love you, Fifi. (: