Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, March 02, 2009 @ 12:41:00 AM
oh well, i should be start working this coming week at raffles place. & i know that i gonna be real bored. almost all aff. are working or in attachments. hahaha. & we shall work hard tgt yo! In a month's time, it's gonna be our 2nd year anniversary! I think it's fast. Time really flies. :D Anw, something that's been keeping in my mind for quite long. For some reasons, I just feel that things have been not right since that incident happen. I just dunno how to face that person or even making it clear with her or him. Probably, nothing can mend it anymore. Well, let nature takes it's course. (: Shall post the pictures which was taken on friday at sentosa tmr! Left the camera at potato's house. oops!~ The skin on my nose is peeling! O.O" |