Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 4:49:00 PM
One-eyed! Today I'm one-eyed! Why do I say so? Because I was only wearing one side of the contact lens. This's how it happened - In the morning, I actually found out that one of my lens was actually cracking but I still put it on. Feel quite uncomforable after that. On the mrt journey, i still feel quite uncomfortable and to my horror, half of the len drop on my lap which means the another half was still in my eye. hahaha! I quickly get down at hougang and went to the loo to take out the other half. So since this morning, I was only able to see with one eye. ;D I feel that I was kinda unlucky today. I almost slipped and fall. My computer at work was very laggy today which makes me quite fustrated. Head was spinning. ): Someth to say, (Not about potato) I feel so guilty for what had happened. For it's actually my fault and you are still showing concern to me first?! ): O well, Jerlyn always does something that she regret. So ya, I came for work today and will be taking off tmr. ;D Bcos the dog will be delivered to my house tonight! ;D I was very looking forward to see the dog. Faster end work now~~~ P.S My mum told me that Cousin Jin, Cousin Ann and probably Cousin Tong actually read my blog. WOW~ ;D |