Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @ 9:33:00 AM
Zoo trip!

As many of you know, tomorrow is our 2nd Anniversary! As both of us are working, we actually celebrated last sunday at zooooooooo!~

Potato just had two hours of sleep becos he was watching me sleeping all along. -.- O well, still managed to wake up, not bad huh! ;D

Took Bus 161 to Woodlands and took cab down to Mandai Zoo!

Photobucket Photobucket

5 SHOTS!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


Arrived Mandai zoo and started off at the treetop trail,
Photobucket
the False Gavial which looks like crocodile. Abit blury, couldnt really see bcos it's hidden in the water. I'm so afraid that this creature would jump up and eat away my camera. LOL! Furthermore, what if the Siamangs which were living at the trees abv it accidentally dropped into the pond? O.O"

Photobucket
Otters. Indeed very noisy creatures. ;D

Photobucket
WHITE TIGERS! O.O

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Pygmy Hippos!

Photobucket
World’s Deadliest Snake O.O Yucks! The feeling of seeing it makes me shiver abit. O.O

Photobucket
Potato said,"Ahhh, Jiayi gonna be driven away by the boy." -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kangaroo! Most of the animals are facing us with their back. -.- Showing attitude eh! =@

Photobucket
ELEPHANT!

Photobucket
Orang utan! ;D

Photobucket
Polar bear,Inuka!

Photobucket
ZEBRAAAA!

Photobucket
Giraffeeeeeeeee!

Photobucket
Jaguar. Another backside.

& after some time, it seem like gonna rain at any time. So i asked potato to walked faster to the KFC at Kidsworld. We are so lucky that we actually got into the kfc at a right time bcos it started to rain once we were inside and found seats just in time. Wooo~ Started to rain so heavily and we were eating so slowly just to wait for the rain to stop. ;D Many people were like crowded around us to wait for us to eat finish. hahaha! So darm lucky.

So we got off although it's still drizzling and fortunately, we had umbrella. hahahaha! Saw many people drenched. ;D

& after the rain, the weather was so fine and cool unlike in the early afternoon, we were like sweating alot. LOL! so we continue our way to the crocodiles.

Photobucket
CROCODILE! At first, I tot this was a statue bcos the rest of the crocodiles are in the water. & it was opening his mouth for so long. But the next moment, i turned and see, it closed it's mouth and MOVED! O.O

Photobucket
Another crocodile. Potato was waving at it and keep poking the glass. I'm so so so scared that the crocodiles will get angry and break the glass! Oh my god! o_o
The crocodiles are so enormous!!! I was like keep asking potato why are they so big. I'm like kinda stern. I dont even dare to touch the glass. =/ Pardon my sua gu-ness. LOL! It's been a long time since I last saw a real crocodile. ;D

we actually saw the penguins, so freakingly cute. Couldnt took a clear picture bcos the glass was in mist.

Photobucket
Eusebius & Jerlyn under the umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh...

I'm like kinda a sua gu at the zoo. -.- It's been so many years since I last stepped into the zoo. ;D
In the end, the trip really din disappointed me and most importantly, is the person whom i'm with. ;D

& I can't wait for tmr to come, the most memorable day with potato - 1st of April.

Potato was indeed a very good boyfriend. He doesn't buy many or expensive presents for me, but the every lil things that he care for me everyday are so much more expensive that you can imagine. I can feel that he always put me in the first place before himself. All of lil things are very unexplainable and I had NEVER feel like that before when I'm with the previous guys. (:

The assurance for the future, the confidence & trust, the love, the care & concern , the security - I can feel when I'm with you. ♥