Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Thursday, April 30, 2009 @ 3:16:00 PM
Happy Holiday!

Jerlyn is very happy today because tmr's a holiday! ;D

O well, i think tad marketing class is totally a bore. I mean the faci, I doesn't know how to describe her, she doesn't seem to know how to facilitate. Even so, she wrote compliments in my comment but with a DARM C. Today I chose to be quiet at all times, and see wad grade she could give me for this week, i have predicted that it's still bad. ):
Probably I should ask her how she grade us huh?

Yesternight met up with lixin,shuzhen,rachel and james for steamboat. It's always scary eating buffet or steamboat with them. When we're full and there's still food left on the table, they will start pushing the food to each other saying like,"this one you take de. that one you take de." LOL! Learnt my lesson, I should wait at the table and eat whatever they take. ;D

class dismissed.