Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Wednesday, April 08, 2009 @ 12:57:00 PM
S-I-C-K! Ever since I come back from malaysia on sunday, I was sick! Giddiness on monday. Terrible flu yesterday. Fever today. -.- Tads sounds unlucky huh! Yesterday was a terrible day yet a wonderful day. I was having terrible flu when i was at work. Planned to watch Confessions of Shopaholic after work with potato. So I decided to dropped this idea and wanted to tell potato BUT he had already bought the tickets during his breaktime. O.O Anyway, just imagine two guys buying the tickets for shopaholic who asked for couple seats? O.O O well, I was kinda unlucky tad day. Terrible flu + No jacket(I forgot to bring O.O) So in the cinema, I was terribly cold but still I enjoyed the show. However, I think guys wil be bored to death watching it just like potato. hahahaha! I was so exhausted when I came home and with high fever when I'm sleeping. =o I need a rest now. |