Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 2:40:00 PM
school sucks!

Flu for consecutive three freaking days. Miserable even I ate two tablets of FLU MAX PANADOLS. -.-

School and FYP starts. I guess I doesnt have any free days. Stayed in school almost everyday ever since school starts to do FYP. ahhhhhh! -.- I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!!! =/

On last saturday, had picnic with aff. at marina barrage. Photos will be up when they send me. (:

Yesterday met up with DCs at cine. They had pastamania(I'm not hungry tad time) and after tad suppose to watch movie together but most of us have school and i'm realy tired after doing the fyp. So we trained back to Compass Starbucks and slacked. Suddenly, MOTHER NATURE seem to be calling us. A big big wind came suddenly which pushed down the Starbucks big umbrella. Seriously frighten me or should i say all of us? I tot there's typhoon or something which will blow us away. OMG. It feels like the nearby Pasar Malam stalls seem to be flying away, trees gonna break anytime. GOSH. -.- Went home at 12am and slept late which makes me feel so tired nowwww. ): but still meeting up with them really makes me happy and relaxed after the horrible FYP. Meeting up with them every alternate friday. ;D

Wingtong and Xvan's bdae tmr!
Jianle's on saturday!

HAPPY 18TH & 19TH BIRTHDAY!

I always messed up with their birthdays. lol.