Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 9:44:00 AM
Crazy Weekends ;D Alright! I'm here to update. ;D School really really really have been so hectic. I always doesn't have time to even eat, I either rush off with a bun or doesn't eat at all. Ever since the school starts, I have been staying in school for quite late and finally today I can come home right after class ended and I'm kinda glad that there's a public holiday on this coming friday! shiok! ;D O yes, potato had started his driving lessons already. I'm so proud of potato that he actually passed all the theories at one go! I hope he will pass his driving test at one go too! Good Luck,Dearie! (: Start with most overdued photos which is taken with affinities at Marina Barrage. Seriously, that's really a very nice place for picnic and kite-flying. (: You can go there for family outing or even for dates! Nice scenery with greens. You can click on the pictures for bigger & better view. (: Before the sun sets, I really had hard time carrying potato. OMG. O.O" Just look at my unglam face. lol. Group Photos! ;D![]() Jump Shots! hahaha! ;D Just look ay my face! shake head* And so on last friday which is Xvan's birthday(and also Wingtong's), we went for dinner at Shokudo's Restaurant. Other than just V6, Suhana and Alvis' gf joined us.
Birthday Boy! Just look at his sexy hair! LOL! ![]() FISHBALLS! Who want? Shots with Birthday Boy ;) This is kinda messy. LOL. Too lazy to edit. =pI'm always having so much fun with them! ;D KTV Session on last saturday! Will update again when shuzhen and crystal send me pictures. Everywhere I go, people start talking about the end of the world on 2012. Do you believe? Just like potato's mum saying, if it's really gonna be the end of the world, there should be alot of disasters coming. |