Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Wednesday, May 06, 2009 @ 12:35:00 AM
Ahhhh! Been so busy today. After school, had short fyp meeting and after that rushed down to hougang mall to check about the price for a towel which need to make souvenirs for RPSD Freshmen. Came home and tried to sew the words on the towel and wanted to snapshot on the words i sewn BUT I couldn't find the usb cable to connect the camera with my laptop. -.- 气死人了!!!Been busy with RPSD and FYP for now. Supposedly, i was one of the organiser for the children camp which was organised by Yanjing, but seriously, I cant take in anymore tasks which I know I won't be able to do well in the end. Thousands apologies, Yanjing. I even wanted to be a volunteer at the Sanctuary House with yanfang to take care of babies which I think now need to drop the idea first and consider it again after my RPSD stuffs were done. ;D I think all I need is time managment. |