Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 10:44:00 AM
Happy Day! On Saturday after the Fostering Day, had family gathering at grandma's place. After that met up with Aff. at james' house. Just on that day, I ate three cakes! Angie the Choice Mango Ice-cream cake and Durian cake at Grandma's hse and Swensen Neapolitan Ice-Cream cake at James' house. Moreover, I ate an ice-cream cone in the afternoon. Too much ice-cream and cakes! Fat is the word. ): Pictures! So you guys should realise that I cut my hair! 99.9% said they prefer my previous hair and 0.01% said that my hair is nice. 0.01% = potato,lixin and shuzhen. HAHAHA! Anw, thanks so much for the advanced celebration! So touched by you guys bcos some of you are facing some money problem and still forked out for the $80 angbao and cake. T.T Love you guys lots! Another celebration with DC's on this friday at Clarke! Looking forward~ hahaha! |