Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Friday, June 19, 2009 @ 9:15:00 AM
busy busy busy In the mid of preparing:- 1) Youth Fostering Day on 20th June 2) RPSD O&G at Sentosa on 28th June 3) YWD Formation Day at TBSC on 19th July 4) Affinities Chalet on 8th, 9th and 10th Aug 5) FYP to be passed up in less than 5 weeks. Can there be more seconds per minute, more minutes per hour, more hours per day, more days per week, more weeks per month and more months per year? ): I can't even earn money now. $$$! Yesterday potato is such a sore! Slept till 6pm and I told him I need a haircut and keep forcing him to go bath and finally he did with a grouchy face. After bath, it's already 8pm! and he continue watching his tv show till 8.20 and told him to hurry up and go off and he scolded me for being naggy and the salon won't close so early. Fine! So we reached the salon and it's closed! Din even wanna talk to him and almost burst out into tears at Fairprice. O.O" Finally realised his mistake and claimed that he will eat tomatoes(His most-hated food) as his punishment. Chey! Where got so easy?! I'm still thinking. ;D HAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, really need a hair cut badly. My hair is like a bush! ;D |