Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Tuesday, June 02, 2009 @ 1:08:00 PM
Dun laugh at me!

Since many of you want me to post more old photos, alright! I PLUCKED UP ALOT OF COURAGE ALRRR.
ready?
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
...
..
.


DUN LAUGH! & Just someth to add on, sometimes I really wonder why I have ex-boyfriends? HAHAHA!

Not pretty, just tad a better appearance I should say.

And I like my hair length now. hahaha! ;D
Dun really wish my hair to grow longer or even cut shorter. :p


Had lots of fun time playing pool with Aff. during the weekends! It's been more than a year since I last played alr. Getting lousier! =O Next weekends, movie and staying overnight at James' house. ;D

Nowadays, stomach dun feel good at all. Everytime after a meal, I will always wanted to go to the toliet. Is my intestines straight or is my digestive system too fast? I really dun knowww. =/