Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 2:03:00 AM
ANOTHER HAPPY DAY

Had wonderful celebrations with friends, family and of course, beloved potato. hahaha! 27th June was spent with family for a dinner and cake-cutting when the clock strike twelve.





after all of us are so full, jiale still eating and finding her prawns. -.-


On the actual day, celebrated with potato! I wore the heels that potato bought previously and still able to walk steadily with no blister growing. ;D not baddd.
Ate at Yuki Yaki. ;D




Frying ice-cream is fun fun fun! ;D



Walked to esplanade after the full dinner. Potato is so cheeky. Bluffed me saying he wanna go toliet and left me alone there. After that, came back with a Chocoz cake. ;D











And,

tadah! ;D

Love Potato lots lots too! ;D

Millions of thank-you to those who wished me either on sms, msn or facebook. ;D Jerlyn is not that happy that she had turned 19 already. Sound so old. =/ Time flies too fast. How I wish I can be 18 forever.

I feel so fat nowww after eating all the good food and cakes. 3 cakes with 2 same wishes and 3 different wishes! ;D

감사합니다 ! (: