Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 10:52:00 PM
one of the happiest day. After many many donkey years, we finally went Jurong Point today. Jurong Point is so darm far and we managed to go there today! hahahaa! Ate at a Korean Restaurant, Baek Doo San. The food was nice but the spicy beef soup makes Potato's sexy lips into hot red and thick lips! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! Moreover, Potato was darm funnyyyy. "Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, chee bear wu,..." Thats how he sing and makes me laugh so loud in the mrt. Omg. Nowadays, I find that sometimes when a person cant get satisfied, she can get really annoying which pull everyone's mood down to the max. Revenge is not the thing we can do which will cause alot of problems, we can only wait and see how she learnt her lesson. I think that since we done our best and the rest are happy, we can just ignore this kinda annoying ppl. I think I will shout at this kinda annoying person one fine day if she's going overboard. Affinities chalet during Aug! woohoo! ;D |