Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Thursday, June 25, 2009 @ 12:32:00 AM
Randomly random I have a mother who used to play basketball, a father who was once in lion dance. I have a brother playing basketball, a sister playing basketball and dragonboat. tsk. tsk. tsk. why doesn't I have the sporty genes? hahaha! I'm so different from them. What's worst, everyday kx and jl will be showing off their biceps to me -.- Not that upset about it, I'm lazy about sports. Today after booking the chalet at Downtown, was suppose to watch Transformer but many slots are booked already and so skipped this idea which makes potato to be complaining about it for the whole day. -.- In the end,we went Tampines One and it's our first time. Saw Jiesheng and Weihao claimed that he saw me too. ;D Went to a Sake shop and makes me tempted to try Sake. So curious about the taste seriously. & a Japanese bakery shop selling japanese breads look so tempting. ;D Look at these videos! So tempting. Me and potato wanna buy this phoneeee. Look so chio and kawaiii nehhh! hahaha! Dunno if it will be coming to Singapore. =/ and the SE Idou still not even published yet. -.- H1N1 seems to be spreading so fast. Currently 11 cases in RP but why isnt there's holiday for us and only year 1s having this privilege? =/ So darm unfairrr. Somemore our whole school is air-conditioned which allow the virus to be spreading around, too unreasonable. =/ |