Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Saturday, June 06, 2009 @ 12:22:00 PM
Sleeping time!

Trying my best to stay awake now although have not catch a wink ever since last night. Tired tired~ bcos i wanna sleep early tonight! ;D

So yesterday catch the move, 'Night at the Museum 2' with some aff. Quite a great show I suppose because I enjoy laughing at their acts. ;D After tad, explored around the arcade and played a few rounds of the 'basketball'(dun really know the real name). Played pool till 1am and had supper at mac!

Someth tad I'm proud of - we walked from amk hub to hougang green. Seriously, tads the longest distance I ever walked and managed to reach the destination in an hr plus time. ;D Something good tad we achieved although we were like complaining alot. Come to think abt it, I kinda feel so happy for myself tad I had walked so far.

Reached James' house and take turns for a bath. Played alot of silly games tgt till the sun rises. Played taboo, 'don't forget the lyrics', sing songs together, 'horror stories' by James which most of us thinks it's not even scary. -.- and so on. Reached home at 11am.

Darm shag now. Okay, I shall sleep for awhile and edit this post again.
Till then.