Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Monday, July 06, 2009 @ 12:10:00 AM
the big bang.

Gosh. Weekends ended and another school week starts which consist of two UT days. =/ UT 1 was done quite badly, so I hope UT 2 could be better.

Something happen on last friday night at home. While me and my dad were watching some midnight shows, suddenly there's a big 'BANG!' which really freaked me out. & we turned back and realised that the light cover dropped directly on the glass dining table and eventually the glass table break into few pieces. -.- However, my mum and bro (sister wasnt at home) were not awakened by the loud bang. O.O"

What's scared me is that I usually surf nets with my laptop on the dining table. O.O" and the luckiest thing is that on that friday, I'm kinda lazy to. O.O" If not I'm either being disfigured, blinded or worst still, being stabbed by the shattered glasses. O.O" hahaha!

o yes, ONE MORE THING.

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, YVONNE TOH! ;D