Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 2:10:00 AM
有心无力

There's school tmr and I'm still not sleeping yet. Couldnt sleep bcos I had more than enough sleep yesterday. Feel so energetic right now seriously. -.- hahaha.

Right now, I was facing a problem. Couldnt say it's a problem, but is just something that I wanna help her but I couldnt. I mean if I do it, it isnt fair for others. Yet, I feel kinda guilty for her. Mixed feelings, just think that it isnt easy to plan out something nicely and makes everyone happy. Many lessons learnt. =/ What can I do now? I really don't know. It's really beyond the limits I can do. O.O"

Another thing, Tmr meeting up with DCs to celebrate steph's birthday yet not many turning up. Wondering what we can do so she won't feel so disappointed. O.O"

Feel darm vexed now. Gonna call potato now and pour out all my troubles to him.