Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 11:23:00 PM
Dearie, 加油!( :

Harry Potter was still okay okay for me. As always, it's draggy and the ending isnt like ending, I was like huh, the movie end alr? O.O? However, the plot is very unpredictable. I was like keep thinking who's that half-blood prince throughout the movie and in the end, the person who's the prince doesn't even come into my mind that he is the one. O.O" Quite thrilling I guess, and it's more to be a romance plot.

Today, I realised that me and potato seem to be always have lots of things to talk with because we were like talking endlessly from the start when we met to on the way he sending me home. O.O Then, I recalled that practically every night when we were chatting with each other on the phone, there seems to be no pause at all. Seriously, no pause unless when we were quarrelling. ;D I realise how chatty we can be huh?

Yes, we already had the habit of chatting every night ever since we got closer after 'o' level and then on, we can chat from 12am to 4am? or worst still,6am. Non-stop chat. O.O

OMGGGGZ.

And today, it seem like a 'lucky' day for me - This morning in bus, someone infront of me farted and it's darm smelly. I can't even move because the bus is so cramped. How lucky can that be? tsk.