Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 10:12:00 PM
FYP IS OVER!

FYP IS OVER! FINALLY!!! Feel darm relaxed after we walked out of the classroom. hahaha. Comments were quite good and roughly could predict our grades I guess. Although our evaluation start at 10am, we reached school at 8.15am to prepare and rehearse our presentation again. All of us can really feel butterflies in our stomach, DARM NERVOUS! O my, we took like 1 hr 30 mins to finish our demostration of our website. O.O" Luckily, there's no other teams right after us and the assessors allow us to continue, I guess we really have too much functions in our site. LOL! Wooo~ We took pictures after our FYP,gonna wait for Yvonne Toh to send us. ;D

After the evaluation, Yvonne and I went to Woodlands Ring Pri School to teach chinese. My first lesson with the class is really fun and the pri 3 kids were so darm innocent and cute even though they can be so naughty and keep moving around. I was shouting and shouting, but it's really enjoyable. There's one keep moving around, one keep asking questions, one keep going toliet, many keep throwing erasers around. LOL! Feel so funny when they were greeting me, "Good Morning, Miss Ling." Feel so not used to it. When I asked them if they understand, they will answer,"Yes, Miss Ling." Really feel like a teacher sia. They are so active about answering questions, they will raise their hands so high and after they answered correctly, they will smile so widely. Reading aloud is even better, they were practically shouting. LOL! O yes, they were very helpful too, "Miss Ling, I help you clean the whiteboard. Teacher, I help you close the door...and I was having problems with the projector and alot of them were like trying to help me to solve the problem. After lesson, they ask me where I stay and their eyes opened so big when I said SengKang becos to them, it's far from woodlands. And they also asked alot of funny questions. I even got compliments from them and even one of them asked, "Teacher,you model ar?" LOL!!! tsk. They are really so darm innocent. Really very enjoyable teaching them and reminded me about my primary school days. ;D

& For the whole day, my heels has been killing me. O my, couldn't even walked properly. LOL. Blisters everywhere.