Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 1:07:00 AM
Jiayou, everyone! ;D Accounting's rj question - W-H-Y? ): I go research on the word, but to no avail. So I just post a question myself - Why does company need cash flow? HAHAHAHA! den I just answer to it. I wonder what other classmates will write, gonna ask them next week. ;D Anw, this few days are the most hectic days, trying our best to finish fyp!!! Been staying in school till 7-8plus. OMGGGGZ. I'm so afraid of the presentation which is just this coming wednesday! ): Pray Hard!!! ;D After fyp, gonna worry about UT 3, tads even worse. I just hope holiday will come fasttt. 3 more weeks! (: Today, after eating prata with potato, we walked home from hougang. Took 30 minutes, tads like so fast tooo! hahahha! it's just so fun walking long distance especially with the one that we can talk alot with. ;D Yesterday just measured my height in the school lib, and I grow 1 cm taller, 171cm. -.- I dun even know why I'm still growing which I really dun want to! ): Just let me lose weight and stop growing tall! O.O" |