Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 8:04:00 PM
Moodiness Ever since from the morning, I was kinda feeling darm moody and tireddd. I dun noe why all the mood swings come so suddenly? Because of _? (I couldnt fill up the _ because me myself also dunno whyyy.) All the moodiness makes me work extra hard in class(because I doesn't want to think much)that even my teammate notice. O.O" He even thank me for being so hardworking today. Sounds weirddddd. O.O" Quarrelled with potato today. The moodiness makes me scold him for every lil things he say or do which also make him darm pissed with me. Even my heart tells me that I should'nt be like tad, but my mind just dont follow my heart. Bought three boxes of kimchii home today! ;D & now only 蜡笔小新 can cheer me up. |