Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 1:15:00 AM
Some irritating guys.



There are always unknown people on fb keep pm-ing me and of course I dun reply to those I dun even know. But this guy is darm irritating! Everytime I'm online in fb, he always say hi to me. He's just someone I dun even know who the hell he is and I din repy once b4! DARM IRRITATING CAN! he can pm me for like every after 10 mins or so and i'm so kind enough that i din delete him from my friend list! and now he claims that he tot i wont be in this way, come on la, must I reply you?!?!?! If i din reply you for so long(it's been for months), it clearly means that i doesnt want to talk to you! so now i think he will finally stop pm-ing me! One lesson learnt - don't accept friend request to people whom you don't even know.