Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 9:49:00 AM
Unbelievable.

Today, I din go school bcos my dearest sister was down with fever now and gonna accompany her to the doc ltr on because i'm afraid that she will faint at any time. 39.1 degree! -.- OMGGGGG. Ltr gonna go school for UT onlyyy. ;D

Yesterday had Nihon Nura and pool session with some Aff. and Jiaxin(Shuzhen's cousin)!


















O yes, my most-unlikeable twin,Yvonne Toh is on LOA. Which means, she gonna ps me in school for a week. T.T hahahaa! Hope she din get the H1N1 if not, I think I will also get affected by herrrr. LOL!

Yesterday I read on a newspaper that there's this cruel mother who ask the stepfather to caned her own 10-years-old child just because of a spelling test. This fucking stepfather caned him for about 100 strokes and the cruel mother just standing aside watching him being caned although the child was begging his mother to tell the stepfather to stop. Moreover, the stepfather stops when he's tired after caning which is more than an hr. And the child was so in pain that he shitted and pee. Just tell me, who's mother can just watch her own child being caned until like tad? Couldnt she feel that doing this to the child,will make the child feel being demoralized? I feel so pity for the child.