Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 7:51:00 PM
Be optimistic (= Forgot to mention, I added a new playlist on my blog. The songs are nice and they accompanied me while I was studying in my lonely room, at least wont feel so sian while studying. hahaha! ;D O my, there's two uts tmr and the first one starts at 8.30am! And for today and tmr, I will be waking up at 5.30am?! Feel so sleepy but I know after tmr, I can sleep for long hours! Be optimistic! ;D Feel penniless nowadays and that's why I'm desperate for jobs. I'm so poor that I need to transfer some sum of money from my another saving account which I totally doesn't wanna touch it till I'm 21. Maybe I should stop spending much, if not it gonna be a habit. Wanted to save money with potato because he's penniless than me due to his driving lessons and I don't want him to feel helpless so saving money tgt is better than one person is saving. (: & today taught chinese at woodlands ring pri again. The students are forever running around and you have to shout at them and threaten them that they will not get sweets if they are not sitting down quietly. To the end of the lesson, one of the girls cried and her reason was her friend don't want to friend her anymore. O.O" O my, I was stunned when she cried and it reminds me about primary school days because I was a crybaby back then. O.O" hahaha! Okay, time for study! Gambatte! =O |