Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Tuesday, August 04, 2009 @ 9:14:00 PM
>.<

On 2nd Aug, Celebrating potato's birthday with Aff.!
The food really shiok lor especially with sugar cane BUT it definitely add some pounds to my weight. BUT who can resist such nice food?! ;D




with the Birthday boy shots.


my kay seh face. LOL!





Awesome meet up with Aff. although james had left early for his another friend's celebration. ;D Had fun playing lame yet enjoyable games. ;D Also, not forgetting the chalet we will be having on this coming friday! ;D


Picture taken on previous celebration. Polaroids are cool!

After that, met up with DCs for the surprise for stephanie toh! because the celebration we had previously had led her to much disappointment and I can understand how she feel. So the guilty one(s) - I'm not mentioning who decided to plan this surprise at steph's house. hahahaha! and what shocked us - stephanie toh is wearing her pyjamas! hahahaha! of course, we keep laughing at her and she's so afraid to wear again next time. O well, it finally shines after the rain!

O yes, visited wingtong on last friday after his operation. Jianle is so jealous of the metal plate that wingtong had on his collar bone and he wants it so badly. -.- tsk.

& I had made someone happy yet I made another one unhappy. tsk.