Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 11:25:00 PM
),=

Jerlyn has jobs for holidays! O well, just a weekend job. Also, again teaching primary school kiddos this coming wednesday! ;D And has another job on MIO tv roadshows which is much flexible. Yay! So many jobs awaiting for me, and $$$ is coming into my pockettt. ;D

Today, I ponned class just to go for those job interviews lorrrr, money more impt. Had dessert at MOF while killing our time(our refers to Xvan,Katelyn and me) for the next interview. ;D We hope we can get to work together and that will be so much funnn while earning money.

Lately, been thinking quite alottt. Really alot, should I change for the better or should I just give up? It's been 2 years and 4 months.

Feel kinda tired physically and mentally now but wadever it is, Jerlyn will gambatte! =)=