Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Sunday, August 16, 2009 @ 11:21:00 PM
先苦后甜

Got complaints that I should have changed my blogskin and now I finally changed after months. hahaha. At first, I think it look kinda weird and not very used to it. Now, it looks fine to me. Please do give me some comments so I can make it better. (:

UT 3! O my shit, it's disaster to me. I just hope all the Uts can faster end so I can start to work. Hmmm,or should I say I hope next semester can faster end too? Studies are always and definitely not my thing. However, Cousin Diane has been telling me to go for U if I could and I think for now, SIM is my only choice. Should I start to work first or go for U first? hmmm.

If you believe but I don't think so, I have not been blog-shopping MUCH lately. hahaha. Have tons of things to buy in mind,gonna have a 'brain-off' shopping spree one day soon!

Shagged weeks ahead. Gambatte! >.<