Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 10:21:00 PM
=D The website I'm currently playing, you can click on the clock on the left navigation and sign up to find out more! ;D It can be so much fun!Today, I'm having sweet tooth. I drank mango green tea, ate up the whole bar of fuji apple mentos which resulted scolding from Yvonne for not sharing with her, Tao Kae Noi seaweed snacks with tomato flavour, and a hot fudge sundae from Mac after school shared with potato. Plus a sweet msg from Potato in the morning which added up to the sweetness. ♥ And my only proper meal for today was mcspicy. Mcspicy is indeed addictive, plus the shaker fries and green tea- one word to describe,SHIOK! In the past, I always find that mcspicy is very spicy but now I can even add in chilli to increase the spiciness, MORE SHIOK! hahaha. Has been eating alot, but my weight has been decreasing surprisingly, another kg lost. -.- I think there's worms growing in my stomach. hahaha! Another happy news, I have more jobs coming in! 1)Chinese lessons @ Woodlands Ring Pri (1.30pm-3.30pm,19th Aug, 23rd and 30th Sept, $40 per day) 2)Chinese lessons @ Raffles Girls Pri (7.30am - 1pm,31st Aug and two other not confirmed dates, $60 per day) 3)MIO TV roadshows (flexible time) 4)Lipton Milk Tea roadshows (12pm - 8pm,every weekends) 5)there's more, but still to be confirmed. So you can see how I'm desperate for jobs. hahaha. |