Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Sunday, August 23, 2009 @ 10:55:00 PM
Fifi and Yoyo

Photobucket
I'm happy today, for not being so unthoughtful. (:


Today had so much fun playing with Fifi and Yoyo at Cousin Diane's house. All their silly actions can really make you laugh till bonkers. hahaha! When Cousin Diane just bought Fifi months back, his size is only one third of Yoyo's size, now he's bigger size than Yoyo! I'm really glad that I made the right decision for not adopting Fifi because he seems to be living happily with cousin since I'm always not at home and don't have the time to take care of him, he even has Yoyo as companion which I think is a better way for him. I can't be selfish, bcos I know I can't be committed. (: At the end of year, gonna helped to take care of them because cousin is going overseas! ;D Who wanna help me?