Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 11:17:00 PM
JiaYi + Lixin = Jiaxin ;D ![]() Just share with you guys what I'm eating now. It's my fav although I dunno what it's name. hahaha! 3 uts ended, 1 more to go! HEE HEE! & I got my fyp grade and I was darm happy with what I had achieved. (: Today went for MIO tv training with Xvan, and gonna start work soon! Can't wait for money to roll into my pocket! hahaha! ;D Yesterday, we(Lixin,Jiaxin,Potato and me) are darm looking forward to eat the famous chicken rice at Bedok, in the end, they only left with chicken heads so we ended up eating zhi cha which we can eat somewhere near our area. Nvm, at least we went Tamp one for shopping after that. So much fun bcos we seem darm crazy that day especially Lixin and potato, make me and jiaxin laugh like madd. hahaha! Agreed to have Yum Cha soon! woohoo!~ |