Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Thursday, August 27, 2009 @ 12:10:00 AM
Last day of UT (= Yesterday's last day of ut! Holiday finally arrived! ;D Gonna spend this holiday wisely with working and having fun with family, friends and my beloved potato! ♥ Yesterday after ut, JiaYi,WeiYi and YiWan(Yvonne) went amk hub! Notice the similarity in our name? ;D Went MOF for our late breakfast,lunch cum dinner. MOF food tasted so nice especially the salmon meatball, I like. (: O yes, not forgetting the nice dessert and no GST or service charges! ;D Totally worth, plus the $5 membership card with every visit of 10% discount. TEN THUMBS UP! ;D & I din notice Shuzhen with her mum who are just next to our table and it was for a long time! O my, I even told WeiYi and Yvonne about the bowl size of the red bean paste with macha ice-cream that Shuzhen's mum is eating but I din notice is actually her mum! So gong lor me. -.- After that accompanied them for the job interview and watched The Proposal at night! ;D Ya, the movie which all of our boyfriends don't wanna accompained us to watch. ;D I could say, the movie worth the price! ;D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() and also, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, IRENE!!! Be happy and pretty always! ;D |