Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Friday, August 14, 2009 @ 9:23:00 AM
Trying our best O my o my. Potato always has his way to talk things out with me and makes me can't bear to leave him in the end. It's not a quarrel, it's more to be sorting out our feelings, searching the answer inside us. It really bring us much closer(although we are already very close,haha.) and knowing how we should understand each other. Going through for 2 years and 4 months is not that easy I could say, there's still a long path ahead. To continue this path happily or sadly, it's not that we can decide but we can changed for the better and try our best to prepare for a better future. I'm feeling so darm sleepy now because I was chatting with Potato till quite late yesterday night. tsk. |