Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, August 31, 2009 @ 11:34:00 PM
During weekends. ![]() Today I woke up at 5am and reached at Raffles Girls Pri at 7am. Luckily, Cousin Diane can droved me there because her school(NJC) is just beside RGPS. ;D If not I think I will be having hard time finding the school and probably need to wake up even more earlier. ;D Endured the whole day with just 2 hrs of sleep, the classes I taught are really fast-learners. So in the end, I played games with them. ;D In between the break, I went to watch their Teacher's Day performance of girls playing piano, violin, flute ,hip-hop dance and latin dance! Cousin Diane is so nice to wait for me to end classes. After tad, we had ToastBox at J8. & Tmr, I going to her house again and shopping tgt! ;D On last Sunday met up with DC's and we had dinner at Xin Wang HK Cafe. Since most of us were eating different kind of food, we had a middle plate so we can contribute each of our part. We have people contributing their WHITE RICE, bone???, my bean sprouts(lol), ... and since Yanjing and Shaun contributed the bones, we had made a main course for Lester Wee. hahaha! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Lychee Tea! ![]() Beef Kway Teow! ![]() Black Pepper Chicken Chop! After that we had our dessert of Mango Ice and Strawberry Ice! Overall, we seem like having food war. -.- Steph,Jiale,Irene and me were guarding on Mango Ice and Jianle,Yanjing,Lester and Shaun were guarding on their Strawberry Ice. How we snatch the other side's dessert were amusing with tactics of bribery and seduction. hahaha! ![]() ![]() After tad we girls went to the loo and taking pictures with the guys outside complaining why we we took so long and we tell them we were queuing to pee. ;D ![]() ![]() Walked to Esplanade. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() & back to Hougang. Had a mini surprise for Irene. Cake = Watermelon, Candles = Strawberry Pocky and balloons falling. ;D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() This creative idea was from Steph Toh because it's alr midnight so the bakery shops are all closed. Meet up soon! ;D ;D ;D |