Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 10:44:00 PM
Shopping! Yesterday had spent my day sleeping after just came back from affinities chalet. & Today is Affinities Day! 2 years old already lehhhh. ;D O well, today morning just went to cousin's house to teach my cousin-in-law with some ms word and ms excel stuffs which I'm already suck at it. Not bad, earn a Mac Breakfast meal. hahaha. Moreover, played with Yoyo and Fifi. Fifi grown up and he's still so cute, o my especially how he barked is still sound so gay-ish. I think Yoyo barks louder than him. -.- After that, went Far East with Cousin Diane as she wanna take a look at the 'Best of Blogshop' outlet. Moreover, went to Gucci at Paragon and she bought her tote bag. O my, she really checked the bag so detailed-ly and yes, she's very picky. LOL! Just simply love shopping with Cousin Diane because I always doesn't have to fork out any money for my shopping. O.O" |