Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Sunday, August 30, 2009 @ 1:35:00 AM
Yoyo and Fifi again

Hanging out with DC's tmr, it gonna be so much fun! ;D

and went Cousin Diane's house in the morning today! Fifi went for grooming and bumped into another Fifi's breed, Maltese. It's 3 mths old but so tiny, more tinier than when Fifi is just 2 mths old. O.O" Also,when I was eating my KFC breakfast, Yoyo will be sitting under the table with the innocent eyes which hinting,"I want egggg." hahaha. C-u-t-e! Anw, it's really fun disturbing them with my chupa since they cant eat it. LOL!

Few days back, I was watching 'Marley and me' online and I cried while thinking of Yoyo and Fifi. I din even cried when I was watching '10 promises to my dogs' last year. O.O"

It seem like nowadays I have been too obsessed with Yoyo and Fifi. ;D