Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Friday, September 25, 2009 @ 3:45:00 PM
Cravings Suddenly, at this time, I miss the biscuits and mashed potato from popeyes even I'm full right now after the subway lunch. -.- Arghhh. I came to blog bcos I have nth better to do, read the 'her world' magazine, checked mails, fb-ing, read many blogs, even blog shopping every single blogshops I know and ended up I'm so bored that I start to confirm many orders to cheer myself up. HAHAHA! Omggg. If potato chanced upon this entry, he's gonna kill me with his ultimate nagging skill! O.O' Anyway, I had made many many mistakes here. Supposed to greet "good afternoon", I greeted "good morning". Transfered to the wrong extension number. Forgot to mention "Toll Global Logistics" or even mention wrongly. Haiz. Now there's many things I wanna do in my mind. FIRST, swimming! SECOND, singing! THIRD, shopping! FOURTH, eat buffet! FIFTH, spa! SIXTH, manicure! SEVENTH, trim my hair! EIGHTH,facial! NINETH, trim eyebrow! TENTH, teeth whitening! All these were typed in less than 30 sec! tsk. |