Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Sunday, September 13, 2009 @ 11:34:00 PM
Excited (=

On last Friday which is Huimin's bdae, had met up with Steph and Huimin. Watched 'Gamer' and ate at Fish and Co. Steph and I bought a bonquet of 6 roses for Huimin! ;D ;D ;D Woooo!~ Huimin gonna plan a DC chalet. ;D Darm looking forward, Huimin 加油! ;D

Few days back, my grandma had a 'Hello Kitty' performance, will upload pictures and video soon when my Cousin Bin and Cousin Diane send me! ;D She looked so cute when she danced with the other folks!!! ;D hahaha! O yes, gonna stay overnight at her house probably on this coming wednesday, I really really miss those days that I usually stay there with her. ;D

Gonna paint my room and maybe re-deco my room next month with Wingtong's help to help me design on the wall. Now, I'm still thinking about the theme. And I feel like buying a new shoe cabinet and white curtain to be placed in my room. O yes, I really don't like the idea of changing my blanket, I have been using it since Pri 3, and it had been with me through my nights of dream and nightmare. But my mama seem to insist. -.- Shall see how it goes. (: (: (: Totally love the idea of re-decoration! ;D

16 days left. Potato gonna take leave on Tuesday, YAY! ;D
more catching up to be done soon with Aff, DCs, V6, fyp mates and some W65J peeps. ;D