Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Wednesday, September 23, 2009 @ 2:16:00 PM
First day of work

Today first day of work at Toll Global Logistics and I'm late! Omggg. For goodness sake, it's located at Clementi and I lost my way. Whats worse, I took a cab from where I'm lost at and the driver doesn't know where's the place and there's traffic jams!!! -.- After that, when I managed to reach the building, I got scolded from security for not registering at the security counter. -.- And he nagged and nagged and I told him I'm rushing for time and he still continue his nagging. -.- I was cursing and swearing ever since then! >.< Suppose to reached at 8am, ended up I reached at 8.45am?!?! Double BOOOOO!

Met nice colleagues here, and I'm kinda free now. hahaha. Guess what's my job scope - RECEPTIONIST! hahaha. I just hope the phone will just stop ringing, I'm having difficult time searching the extensions to be transfered to! -.-

I'm so bored. -,-