Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 2:24:00 AM
If only,... Today woke up darm early despite the late sleep last night, had a walk at East Coast Park with Cousin Diane,Brother KaiXiang, Cousin Jason and the two adorable dogs. Fifi barked at big dogs despite its small size and Yoyo avoid little kids who want to touch her. tsk. tsk. tsk. -.- After the walk, went back Cousin Diane's house and I helped to bath Yoyo and Fifi! We find out that actually both dogs look the same, the difference is just about the fur colour and how the fur grows. ;D Took a nap with Fifi sleeping beside me, love it! ;D Wanted to have a feeling to be back, which I used to be very used to it. One word- ENDURE! (: It will shine after the rain very very soon. Set the piorities right, Jerlyn! (= 9 more days to go! I think today I had too much nap, I cant sleep now. Its time for me to watch drama! ;D |