Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 10:22:00 AM
Sleepy sleepy *_* Get to know this really really very helpful colleague, I told him about how I was lost, and he wrote down the buses for me. He even helped me to distribute the letters which is supposed to be my job. Helped me to pour a jar of water here. Seriously, I had alot of help from him, really thank him so much. What's even better, this morning, when I was on my way to the office, it was raining darm heavily. Somemore the distance from the busstop to the office is quite long and there's no shelter?!?! Luckily, I met him at the mrt. I told him I din bring any umbrella and he lent me his and he ran to the office. O my goodness, I feel so guilty when I saw him drenched. -.- Anyway, I slept at 9.30pm yesterday night, I was really really darm tired after work. I dunno why, I don't feel that tired when I was working at Raffles Business Suites. -.- Over here, it's kinda the same, I was slacking almost 3/4 of the working time. I think I'm getting old and gets tired very easily. Right now, with the good weather to sleep in, I feel darm sleepy alr. *_* hahaha! O yes! Thank you very much, Yam! (: 7 more days left, woohooo!~ Potato got his pay, YAY! ;D |